| RxPaper.com | ArizonaRxPaper.com | FloridaRxPaper.com | IndianaRxPaper.com | WyomingRxPaper.com | NewJerseyRxPaper.com | WashingtonRxPaper.com |
The move from Schedule III to Schedule II of highly addictive hydrocodone combination painkillers, such as Vicodin, took effect October 6, 2014.
- All Prescription Paper used for prescribing Controlled Substances ... C-2 thru C-5
must be purchase from a California DOJ State Approved Printer.
- All Rx forms used for prescribing Medicaid reimbursed medications
must be printed on Tamper Resistant Rx Paper that follows Medicaid Guidelines
- Micro Format, Inc. is a California State "approved printer"
for Secure Tamper Resistant Prescription Paper
- Micro Format Tamper Resistant Rx Paper Products
meet and exceed all Medicaid Requirements
- ALL California Prescription Paper
MUST BE SHIPPED to the License address or the address on file with the DEA.
- At Micro Format, printing Security Prescription Paper is our business ... not a side line !California Approved Secure Rx Paper Products
contain all of the required security features:
- Hidden "VOID" Message Technology
- Distinctive BLUE Colored Background
- Blue background Erasure Protection
- Secure control batch number
- Security Ghost Watermark
- Security Feature Warning Band
- Secure Rub Thermochromatic Color Change Ink
- Chemical Reactivity
- Batch Numbers with Consecutive Numbering
- Required statement:
Prescription is void if number of drugs prescribed is not noted.
- Identifying approved vendor number
- Required Check Boxes for multiple prescribers
ALL CALIFORNIA SCRIPTS
MANUFACTURED BY MICRO FORMAT
ARE IN COMPLIANCE with 2019 REGULATIONS
Rx Paper Products for states other than California
Commercial Rx Pad Printers
Patient Sign-In Log
If you dispense Sample Medications ...
Self Expiring Visitor Name Badge
For Medical Paper Products ....visit